Your use of Kickboard is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
- You will need a user name and password (sometimes called “credentials”) to access and use Kickboard, but to get that far, either you, or the school or school district you work with or where your child is enrolled, will need to have requested an account from us for you. (To keep things a bit simpler, we refer to schools and districts together in this Policy as “schools.”) You and your school must provide us with accurate and complete registration information about you, and must update it from time to time as necessary.
- You will not attempt to obtain an account fraudulently (for example, by providing fake contact information).
- You will not take any actions intended to compromise the security of Kickboard.
- You will not attempt to alter, disable, interfere or work-around any aspect of Kickboard’s features or technology.
- Once you do have a legitimate account, you must not share your login credentials with others or take other actions that jeopardize the security of your account.
- Kickboard is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and is owned by the Company. By granting you access rights, you are acquiring a limited license to use Kickboard for its intended, non-commercial, educational purposes. You may not copy all or portions of Kickboard.
- You promise that you will NOT enter or otherwise provide through Kickboard any data, content or materials that you don’t own or have appropriate rights to use, or anything that is unlawful or defamatory.
Last modified: June 16, 2014
Effective: July 14, 2014